Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My new camera!

So, Joe and I got all fancy and headed to SLC to eat at the Roof for our 7 year anniversary. It was a wonderful night! I also brought around my birthday present, a new camera! So we had a minny photo shoot on Temple square




We ate at the restaurant at the perfect time!! We got there to see the sun shining bright and watched the sunset and as it got dark the temple lights turned on. The food was Heavenly (to go along with the temple of course) and the pianist played the most romantic music.

Hot picture of my baby

Football Saturday made fun for the whole family at Reed and Jocelyn's house/pool. Thanks Guys




Joe got off work early on Monday and we headed up the canyon to Sundance! It was gorgeous!! I was in ah! Love the seasons! (some more than others;) For sure want to make this a family tradition.












3 comments:

Erica and Dan Kiefer said...

yay i'm so glad you got your camera and like it!
the pics look great. you're gonna be a picture-taking machine!

Love your hair on your date-night. looks amazing on you! I'm glad you got to wear your beautfiul dress again!

Bonnie, Spencer, Mak, and Kai said...

great pics! you must be a great photographer! ;)
makes me want one of those fancy cams!
i'm liking the postings so close together! i want more!

Salem said...

I love all the new posts! And your new camera!!! Awesome--what kind did you get? I was so bummed not to see you when I was out for Red Rock...we will definitely repeat.