Monday, September 20, 2010

Beautiful Brytinn's Butterfly Birthday!


Brytinn was born on my Grandpa Buzz's Birthday. I flew out to CO on her birthday to celebrate my Grandpa's 80th birthday with the family. Before I left, I took the girls out for a birthday breakfast at Mimi's cafe. It was a blast. We took our time, the kids loved it!

This is the girls just dancing around outside of the restaurant eating their mints. It was a special morning. As I sat and watched my sweet girls enjoy the music, the sun and each other, I was so grateful for life and for my sweet angels and how much joy they bring me.



So, I was so excited Brytinn was game for a Butterfly birthday! These our the wings I made her and of course the antennas on her head.





Kamara had the brilliant idea that mommy and daddy put on wings too!








































Me and My Erica's. Love these girls!























The race to cacoon the caterpillar

















There were a ton of kids there. It was a crazy fun party.




































The next few pics are just a little up date over the last few months:

My favorite rose bush and the girlies



Kamara's first day of Kindergarten


The sister's love and support her so much. I asked Brytinn if she was excited to go to kindergarten and she said no, Amarie on the other hand cried and insisted on staying when it was time to go after dropping Kam off.



The fourth of july, carry underwood, stadium of fire! Lot's of fun...kamara said, "Why does this same girl just keep singing over and over?" We'll for sure wait to go again till the girls are a bit older:)

2 comments:

Bonnie, Spencer, Mak, and Kai said...

so cute! love the wings! you are so great at creating beautiful and fun birthdays! miss you all so much!

our blog is

sandbsimmons

Brandon and Erica said...

Josie-
Hands down, you are the CUTEST mom to the CUTEST girls. Seriously.

Her butterfly birthday was off the hook! :)

We love you and that little family of yours!