Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our five year anniversary celebration (a week late due to football lovin)

Olive Garden! It was the perfect meal, and we each ordered drinks:) thanks to the sweet gift card from heath and hannah. We licked our plates clean, yum yum.
Why we ate, our rings were being cleaned and polished. they looked so nice...we felt like newly weds all over again. FIVE YEARS.
Joe surprised me with tickets to a romantic and awesome concert, Kalai. Look his music up on youtube, he is awesome! look up "divide me" and "on my mind"...anyway, it turned out to be an amazing concert. He is so talented.
Yummy kettle corn too.
Our beautiful drive to Park City the next morning. All dolled up for the day
Amarie got sick. So 5 minutes away from our get away, and we had to turn around and head home. Our little babe gave us all a scare. Park City had to wait...maybe next year.

1 comment:

Rachael Popejoy said...

Congrats on the best 5 years of your life, so far!!! I'm feeling like I remember it's been 5 years now, like Pat and Shawntae!
I just thoroughly enjoyed lookin at your blog cuz it's the best to see all the happiness you have! Your three little daughters are just SO darn beautiful! By the way, I like quite like the names of those three little ones!
Take care! :)